Forms and hot school meals
STANDARD FORMS - Please click on the links below to view and print the forms:
- Medical Appointment
- Going Home (with another adult authorisation)
- Request for Leave of Absence in Term Time
- Medication Administration (Please note that we are only able to administer inhalers)
If your child attends our school they are entitled to a free school meal each day (Universal Free School Meals)
From January 2023 we will be moving to a new school meals provider called Chartwells:
Menu: Spring term menu
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3|
COOL MILK SCHEME
We would like to bring to your attention that Milk is completely FREE to all children under the age of five and is then subsided for children aged five and over to a cost of approx £14 per term. Each pupil that registers with Cool Milk will receive a 189ml carton of fresh semi-skimmed milk every day which is delivered fresh and chilled to the classroom. The milk will not only provide them with essential nutrients, but as it is rehydrating and energy boosting it will also bridge the gap between breakfast and lunch for your child.
If you are interested in your child receiving milk at school, simply register direct at www.coolmilk.com.
My child is under five:
- Just register online by Tuesday 5pm for your child’s free milk to start the following week.
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child’s 5th birthday. A payment request will then be sent three weeks before this time and if you wish your child to continue to receive milk, simply just make a payment.
My child is five and over
- Complete a registration form or register online as soon as possible. Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online or over the phone, in half-termly, termly or annual instalments.
- Payment must be received by Tuesday 5pm for your child’s milk to start the following week.
If you have any questions regarding the school milk scheme, please visit www.coolmilk.com .